KEEP BRITAIN FREE
Thanks for all the information folks! It takes a bit of getting through. Glad I am an 'old fart' now. Such things as jobs, travel and social life are a thing of the past for me. I don't have a mobile phone for QR codes or even a 'normal' passport, and I still use cash. Makes you wonder how I manage to live every day doesn't it? Personally for me, I don't give a hoot, but I am so concerned with what's coming for the younger generation, and that's why I joined this fight. Fortunately I live by a stream, so at least I will be able to go and collect some water in a bucket and pick blackberries when the Government stops me going into the shops because I haven't got the 'chip!'
I think all of us are novices when it comes to filter through the 'science' the government is throwing at us.
1) Forget the virus (COVID-19) They are no longer giving deaths counts but Coronavirus 'cases'.
2) The 'Health passports' are really an underhanded method to get people Vaccinated. Industries cannot be started again without the numbers of people. The health passports will give a record of if you've been vaccinated or not.
3) It's a record. It's just like a credit score. It's information on you (not necessarily correct) affecting where you can travel, work etc. Once that happens, can you see them giving you back that freedom?
I've always been and still am for getting rid of masks but this is a chess game and I think the masks are just pawns in the whole deception, keeping our minds on the pandemic that is no longer, in order to justify Health passports, which will encourage many to take a vaccine for the sake of a job, travel, a social life etc.
Check out this video talking abut the PCR test:
With regards to Health passports, companies in the UK and I think about 15 other countries are developing them. Look at the implications of the control they'll have on you, and connection between: Big Tech, the bank, your private data, surveillance and the cashless society:
gabrieltonic - I am a bit thick, and don't know much about these Health Passports, so I would be glad if you or somebody else could enlighten me a little. From where I'm standing, this is my take on it.
1) If you've had the virus you're ok as you are immune. If you've not had the virus you are ok because you haven't got it. You may also not have the virus one week but get it the next. But it could well turn out to be a false positive and you will then be a negative again. So what the good is a Health Passport? Do you get my drift?
2) It's more than likely that the virus will mutate just like the flu. If everybody who was ok from the first virus all got the 2nd mutation and were sick again, then surely the Health Passport would be null and void? Suddenly all those who were ok before to go to sports events would now not be ok?
To me this is opening a whole can of worms, and the Government should stick their Health Passport up their bum!
By the way I'm still for getting rid of masks, whatever the outcome of the Health Passport saga.
@Grumpy Cat The Health Passport is for the ultimate control akin to social credit system in China.
They will essentially use it to coerce you into taking the vaccine or regular testing (whichever comes first).
In simple terms it works as follows:
You get test, if you are negative then get OK for a few days
You get vaccine you OK for a year or so.
If your health status says you’re NOT OK then that means no access to schools, shopping, work, travel. In other words, nothing is compulsory, but you become a prisoner in supposedly free country.
So, here you go, it is bigger than masks. Masks will become irrelevant when it comes to the Health Passport malarkey.
As I said all along, once the Health Passport has been introduced and established, masks/no masks will be an argument of the past. The Government has been purposefully tying up large scale event planners, the sports industry, tourism, entertainment, religious gatherings with 'social distancing mumbo jumbo in order to frustrate them to buy into the Health Passport. The sports industry is already champing at the bits for it. They are trying to introduce them in October. By all means protest and give leaflets out about mask wearing, but please don't get outplayed.
I have some flyers regarding the ' Health passport' that people can use: https://www.keepbritainfree.com/forum/activism/here-s-a-flyer-people-can-use
Or use your own.
It's so important that we continue to raise the funds to take the Government to court over this. So, please, in your sharing of leaflets, share this information with others also. It's crucial.
Wayne Brown - Thanks! - I see Herr Boris has just upped the fine for non-compliance from £1000 - £3000. He thinks that's going to stop us? No way! I'm armed with his own regulations exempting me from wearing one.
Yes, have seen it this morning he wants doubling scale fines from£100 for the first offence to max £3200. This is nothing more but coercion phase II and proof that he has truly lost it.
@Veritas Vicit - Not only has he lost it, but it is showing we are having an effect. That's why he's tightening the screw. If he's upping the ante, then so am I. You also notice that 'Nippy' in Scotland is now making all contact tracing in restaurants and pubs law. With a bit of ingenuity, we can get around all this.