If Matt Smallcock decides to go through with this utter nonsense later today I've got some plans:
- Claim everyone you're seen with is in your 'bubble' or household- no one can prove otherwise
- If caught in the car going out of the 'lockdown area' e.g. visiting relatives/friends, claim you're going to a funeral or for other compassionate reasons e.g. providing care to a relative (including emotional support for mental health)- no one can prove otherwise
- Don't download track and trace app to your phone- I'll be downloading it to my old phone and occasionally taking it to a supermarket here and there so it seems believable that that is my phone if anyone was to check, have deleted it from my real phone.
- If asked for track and trace details at restaurants, pubs etc. claim all of you are in the same 'bubble or household- no one can prove otherwise- and put a fake name and number (I plan on using the local STI clinic number)
- If all else fails, (as far as I'm aware) there is technically an exemption if someone has mental health problems affected by isolation, so just claim that and that your visitor/person you're meeting up with is providing support (in my case this isn't far from the truth anyone, I'm pretty much on the verge of a total breakdown at this point)
I'm absolutely fuming!! I will not stand for this, haven't felt this angry in years, no one can tell me- or anyone else- who we can and can't hang out with.
If anybody has any other ideas to get around this ridiculous Orwellian bullshit then please share :)