Here is a lawful rebuttal of the government's kind offer to force economic (and health) ruin upon you, and the people of the United Kingdom.
(We don't need to fight violence with violence, simply politely decline...)
Lockdown! If you are a small business you DO NOT have to just roll over and close. Asking you to close is simply an OFFER !!!!!!!
Liverpool gym owners said NO and they are still open!
Put the government on notice of "conditional acceptance" NOW.
This is the highest form of honour, they have made you an OFFER you have ACCEPTED it under CONDITIONS, the ball is then in their court, they MUST rebut your points with clear factual evidence.
I'm even going to write it for you.....
I will conditionally accept your demands on proof of the following,
1) A document that shows and provides scientific evidence of the testing procedure being used in this country that 100% positively identifies Covid19 otherwise known as Sars cov2 not ANY other type of coronavirus in a living being beyond any reasonable doubt.
2) You can guarantee and prove that the test being used to justify these "guidelines" will not give a false positive result.
3) Evidence that this is Law because it clearly says "guidelines".
4) A copy of the two-way contract signed by BOTH parties where I agreed to follow these "guidelines"
5) The government website clearly states Covid19 is no longer considered an HCID, please provide scientific proof of it being highly contagious.
6) Please clearly define what you mean by a "public health threat".
7) Can you confirm the current medical threat to a normal healthy individual (under 75) and confirm how many critically ill healthy people without any underlying conditions (only) there are in ICU so I can make an informed decision on these "guidelines".
8 What grounds does an alleged "public health threat" which was downgraded in severity levels in March become of higher importance than the long-term threat I face in terms of mental and financial ruin?
9) Are you willing to accept full liability for any/ all financial, physical, and/or mental health problems brought on by following this guideline and closing my business?
10) Please confirm that these guidelines have been through a risk assessment and will protect me from mental and financial ruin.
11) Please present me with a copy of the "guidelines" and show me where it specifically names my business.
12) Where there is no victim there is no crime.
Please explain to me how I am breaking the law by not following these "guidelines" .
Only a reply that meets the following criteria qualifies as a proper and verfied reply.
It must be supported by an affidavit with a full legible, title, wet signature, name and address, signed and sworn or affirmed as being true, correct, complete, certain, and on full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury.
Any correspondence must only be sent by registered mail.
All questions 1-12 MUST be answered clearly.
If no reply in the correct manner is received within seven (7) days it is thereby taken as your assent and agreement.
END- OF- NOTICE.
Copied from Kamala Lynda Todd
I found this from another member in the forum's post about common law. Very interesting. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/man-defends-his-business-with-common-law_JzrtdqQS4iI3zOy.html
Gery W - I don't think they were intended as current news. The headlines were on Facebook, but they were put there for the same reason I posted them on here, to show how ludicrous the new lockdown is. The same scaremongering BBC headlines then as there is now. Only difference in 2017/18 we weren't under house arrest because the NHS were struggling with flu cases.
From the BBC:
Patients 'dying in hospital corridors'
Patients are dying in hospital corridors as safety is compromised by "intolerable" conditions, doctors say
The warning has been issued in a letter to the prime minister signed by 68 senior A&E doctors, spelling out the danger patients are facing this winter.
It comes as reports have emerged of people being left for hours on trolleys in corridors and stuck in ambulances.
Hospital bosses said they had run out of beds as they battle with 'very high rates of flu.'
Official figures show the number of hospital admissions from flu has risen by more than 50% in the past week in England, although Public Health England officials said the levels were certainly not "unprecedented".
And another one:
'Hospitals to cancel ops to cope with winter surge'
Hospitals across England have been told to cancel non-emergency operations in the new year to prepare for a post-Christmas surge in patients.
The first weeks of January are often the busiest of the year with winter illnesses peaking, combined with the growing day-to-day demand in A&E.
At first when I saw these posted along with the pictures I thought "oh here we go again the BBC scaremongering over the Covid19 pandemic." Then I noticed the dates. The first headline was from 11/01/2018 and the second one was 21/12/2017.
So what we are having now is a 'typical flu season' and the British public has been locked up again and lives ruined because of it. But everyone on this forum knows that don't they?
Maybe worth pointing this out to your MP at the same time.
Alexandra - do you know if the 'Liverpool gym owners' are going to refuse to comply with Lockdown 2?