Copy of the letter I sent to Jill Furness
Coronavirus Act Eroding Our Civil Rights
I’m writing to you regarding my concerns over the Coronavirus Act that appears to have overruled our Civil Rights Constitution. Any politician in the House that values democracy should not have agreed to such an act, as the Conservative government is now free to do as it pleases.
Below are listed my concerns that I’d like the Labour party to address:
· Lockdown were based on Neil Ferguson’s highly inaccurate model that was never undated with real world data. The initial lockdown has devastated the economy by 20%, and the government borrowing is expected to be £300bn.
· Swab tests that return false positives and can only test for the Coronavirus family and not specifically for Covid19 virus traces or antibodies. Leading it inflated ‘R’ infection rates. Leicester is still in lockdown due to people possibly testing positive to the common cold. Closure notices will be served on businesses based on these inaccurate tests and people/regions quarantined.
· The Coronavirus act allows Public Health officials and other designated parties to forcefully test someone who initially refuses.
· Closure notices on business involved in the food supply chain will cause disruptions to retail supply and increase the cost of living at a time when unemployment is increasing.
· Antisocial distancing and PPE is damaging the fabric of our society between friends, family and communities. Also increasing the costs to businesses at a time when they’ve not been able to trade, taken on extra loans and customers are becoming unemployed.
· Mandatory wearing of face coverings across various public settings with no valid medical research or risk assessments. This should be an individuals choice, not that of government!
· No support from the NHS for citizen’s exempt from wearing face coverings in the form of doctor’s notes. This may expose vulnerable people to altercations or make them confirm to wearing a face covering that could harm their health.
· The use of SAGE’s aggressive psychology to cause maximum stress/anxiety, split public opinion causing friction to push home government agenda’s such as social distancing, track/trace, compulsory face coverings possibly leading to a compulsory vaccination. Also hidden agendas like the cashless society.
· Covid19 vaccines that have not been thoroughly tested and pharmaceutical companies negotiating zero liability contracts with national governments.
· The threat of further lockdowns to blackmail citizens into voluntary vaccinations.
· Compulsory vaccinations or exclusions from society for those who are allowed to refuse.
· The proposed vaccines may contain biotechnology that can alter human DNA?
· Closed or limited outpatient services creating long waiting lists of people suffering or going terminal with their illnesses.
· The closure of drop in A&E services.
· The use of counter intelligence officers policing free speech on the Internet. Often credible sources such as Doctor Vernon Coleman are being targeted even though they are interpreting facts from credible medical research sources.
· The implementation of new censorship laws to be enforced by Off-Com. At face value they are going to take down and hold accountable anyone presenting and sharing what they consider false information regarding public health matters. Realistically its there to maintain the government narrative unchallenged. This is outright attack on the rights of the individual to make an informed and balanced decision or to challenge the government narrative. Please bare in mind the government has already made bad decisions on inaccurate tests and data that have adversely affected its citizens.
· The use of Coroner Virus act to selectively suppress the rights of like-minded people to publicly protest.
· The use of the mainstream media as a propaganda machine to push home the government narrative and to rubbish an opposition point of view no matter how valid.
· Labour has offered no credible opposition against any of the Covid19 measures, instead choosing to comply but complain about the implementation speed?
· Citizens who have previously contacted MPs being passed around the towers of bureaucracy without getting answers.
Thank you for taking the time to review my concerns. I look forward to reading your reply.